Bleach: Halcyon Days

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RP for veteran and new Roleplayers, come one come all.

Bleach: Halcyon Days

Welcome to Halcyon Days! We are recently-opened alternate universe Bleach roleplay for both experienced and fresh roleplayers, with our own, original plot and systems. Relaxed and easy-going about pretty much everything, we value creativity and the story above all else. Join all the fun!

Latest topics

» Vizard Alliance
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:35 pm by Izuna

» Ika Mazi, Vizard Leader.
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:29 pm by Izuna

» Espada Org
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:12 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» [COMPLETE] Kuroi Shingetsu
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 11:05 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Necrones Triarca (WIP)
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:17 pm by ALL MIGHT

» Quincy Template
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:09 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Arrancar Template
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:08 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Shinigami Template
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Vizard Template
Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 7:03 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Top posting users this week

No user

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 76 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 am

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

3 posters

Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!]

Vilja
    Vilja

Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] Empty Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!]

Post by Vilja Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 am

So, I decided, that even though we normally don't take suggestions or comments in public, we will now, until the systems become official and permanent. We'd like ALL MEMBERS to ask questions here (so, that we can add to our rules, and so, that we can possibly make a FAQ thread), make comments and suggestions about our finished stuff. But you should also take a note, that this is not BS, and whenever we use your suggestion or not is entirely up to us admins.

Thank you. Please post below.
    Izuna
    Izuna

Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] Empty Re: Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!]

Post by Izuna Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 am

Can I suggest a "site based store". Basically where you earn currency through multiple means such as character positions, role-playing and other things (sorta like the BS Point system). I also would like do ask if drafts and stuff will be added for the users' to access, I personally want to know this since Jeff's inbox is currently just storage space to me but he doesn't mind so it's cool.

Also another question, what is the deal with the noble clans of Soul Society, are they the canon ones (Kuchiki, Shihōin etc.) or some fanon ones, I actually remember there being someone who created clans based off the four cardinal guardians of Asian mythology.
    Vilja
    Vilja

Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!] Empty Re: Comments, Suggestions & Questions [Read This!!!]

Post by Vilja Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:01 am

Thank you for being the first one to post here Smile I will try to get back to everyone as soon as we get some comments and questions!

1. Yes, we are having a site store. Actually, we already have established how the system works; tier-ups, and other stuff will all be based on points. The points system is enabled, but by default, you do not get any points for posting; the staff grants you points, and this will all be explained as soon as we get the points system / store system up.

2. I will do some research on this, but as we mentioned before, drafts have caused some glitches in the past, in BS and other forumotion sites. I will get back to this, I promise Smile

3. We are keeping a few canon families, yes, but we will be allowing character run noble families as well; if you've read the plot, you know, that nobles are currently siding with the new captain commander. We are keeping Shihoin family at least, but I am unsure if we are sticking to the four noble clans idea, or if we are allowing multiple high-ranking families. I'll get back to this as well.
    Izuna
    Izuna

Post by Izuna Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:09 am

Awesome, Well I would like to suggest maybe also with points to can buy "privlleges" for example if I got twenty points I could start a organisation with Staff Permission since I bought it, another possiblility is buying a board which the person can moderate as their base or whatever, you might even be able to buy extra character slot or the ability to buy NPCs (at high prices) etc.

In regards to the families that is cool, if you want I can make the other two unknown canon families since I have a great idea but I definitely agree with no ruling the four noble families. Also one more question, I am revamping Kuroi for the new site an wondered if he could perhaps control the north of Hueco Mundo like BS Dante controlled the west although Kuroi would be a thorn for the Legion under the Moon since I am changing him from protagonist to antagonist. What do you think?
    Vilja
    Vilja

Post by Vilja Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:32 am

Kuroi wrote:Awesome, Well I would like to suggest maybe also with points to can buy "privileges" for example if I got twenty points I could start a organisation with Staff Permission since I bought it, another possiblility is buying a board which the person can moderate as their base or whatever, you might even be able to buy extra character slot or the ability to buy NPCs (at high prices) etc.

In regards to the families that is cool, if you want I can make the other two unknown canon families since I have a great idea but I definitely agree with no ruling the four noble families. Also one more question, I am revamping Kuroi for the new site an wondered if he could perhaps control the north of Hueco Mundo like BS Dante controlled the west although Kuroi would be a thorn for the Legion under the Moon since I am changing him from protagonist to antagonist. What do you think?

Yes, the site store will have other things, outside of the tier ups :3 However, we're not allowing custom organizations, at the moment, since the plot doesn't really give space to any. Our NPC system will work differently and we have no character limit, but requirements for creating a new character.

Well, you should really PM me your ideas, if you have some? Right now, I am the admin responsible for plot and the lore, until Mx. gets back to help me Smile

For your last question, I have to say no. It would be okay for a player to take such a position, BUT our plot depicts the relationship of Hueco Mundo and the concept of order pretty well; the Legion, is in fact the first real attempt at order in a very very very long time, the second known try in all known history. There is no kings, no queens, etc., for hollows and arrancars. The packs reign over their own territories, with an alpha as their leader, and I would imagine, that there would be dozens of pack in a single area of the region (for example, the east). There is also individual arrancars and hollows, who hunt solo, all over the region, and have no claim to a territory. The hollows and arrancars are far more primitive and feral than humans or shinigami, and so, packs are the closest thing you get to society or civilization in Hueco Mundo.

Thank you for your ideas.
    Ika Mazi (Jeff)
    Admin

Post by Ika Mazi (Jeff) Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Site store will also allow you to buy personal items dependent on what race you are, and each race will have it's own unique set of weaponry and equipment available to be bought. That's one idea floating around anyway that I'll get around to Tuesdayish. Another thing floating around is maybe if their are some cool custom NPCs to put it to where you can play as them in events for _________ points. That's just kinda an idea yours gave me, don't take anything I say for anything more than what you say as I'm currently answering off of "Oh yeah, this would be cool! xD"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:21 am